What do I Need to Do to Get a Lawsuit Started?

How do I start a lawsuit? First, Please contact the Cobos Law Firm as soon as possible. You can submit an online form here or call 713-234-5860. We will send you a case evaluation form. You will complete a handful of documents and an attorney will speak with you to help determine how to proceed with your case. Once a power of attorney agreement is signed, we will file your lawsuit.

Leave a Reply