Can I Get a Lawsuit Started for an Injured Family Member?

Maybe. The law will allow for a relative or guardian to hire an attorney to represent an injured individual if they cannot make such an agreement themselves. A parent or guardian can file a lawsuit for a child under eighteen on behalf of an incapacitated adult.

Leave a Reply