I Got Injured at Work, and My Employer Wants Me to Sign an Agreement; What Should I Do?

After an accident has occurred, companies will usually ask the injured worker to sign an agreement in exchange for a payment or other compensation. We highly recommend contacting an experienced personal injury attorney before signing an agreement or release form. Questions to ask a personal injury lawyer should be asked by the best like Andrew Cobos and Cobos Law Firm.

These agreements tend to result in smaller payments and smaller total compensation and are often drafted in favor of the company (or insurance company) at fault.

Leave a Reply